The Power Stamp Alliance has defined a standard product footprint and functions that provide a multiple-sourced, standard modular board-mounted solution for power conversion for 48Vin to low voltage, high current applications.
These 48V direct conversion DC-DC modules - or 'power stamps' - primarily target devices being used in large data centers, high performance computing (HPC) and supercomputing applications
Processor architectures being addressed by the Power Stamp Alliance include ASICs, AI accelerators, FPGAs, GP-GPUs, ASSPs, CPUs, and network processors moving to lower geometry, such as 3 nanometer technology.
48V single stage power conversion offers HPC, supercomputing and data center companies a range of business and technical benefits.
Creating the alliance and publishing the footprint creates a multi-vendor ecosystem.
- LoadSlammer Brings Standardized Testing Methodology to Power Stamp DC-DC Direct Power Conversion November 4, 2020
- Join us at SC20 October 30, 2020
- PSA at SC19 November 25, 2019
- Power Stamp Alliance Announces New Specification for Controller Stamp March 13, 2019
- Power Stamp Alliance Announces Reference Design Board for Next-Generation 10nm Intel CPU Microarchitecture March 13, 2019